Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love You Lots Tunnel Card

I've been seeing a lot of tunnel cards on Pinterest and blogs lately and wanted to try one.  For this card I used the cute little hedgehogs from the Stampin' Up hostess set called Love You Lots and the tree from Thoughtful Branches.   To start I added a flap onto an A2 card so I could have 3 panels.  I used MFT Oval STAX to make windows in the top and middle panels.  Next I used my Clarity brushes and die ink to add grass and sky to each panel.  



I made 6 trees to add to the panels.  I wanted the leaves on my trees to be nice and thick so I stamped them with 4 different colors.  I used the Ranger Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron.  For the top panel I added two trees on the edges of the oval cut out, some clouds and the first part of my birthday sentiment.

For the second panel I did the same but included a die cut fence and some little punched flowers with gems .


For the last inside panel I centered the little hedgehogs then added the trees, clouds, flowers and sentiment.  Overall I was pleased with my first tunnel card.  I know I will be making more of these!!

Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Wow Janet, what an amazing card!! Wonderfully constructed card design. Tree..mendously thick, leafy trees with the different inks. Beautifully blended sky and grass. Then you're drawn towards the oh, so cute hedgies. This must have taken ages to make. I absolutely love this card :)! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! You are so creative and always amaze me with your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these guys. I don't know how anybody could not.

    ReplyDelete